“Palepu Prayaas Trust” is a Charitable Trust created to carry out charitable objects such as:
- Raising funds for charity purpose.
- Supporting the provision of initiatives and programs that are of direct benefit to animals.
- Supporting and encouraging the growth and sustained presence of arts and cultural activities among diverse cultural communities in India.
- Promoting initiatives aimed at creating caring, safe and supportive environments that enhance the quality of life for children, youth and families.
- Enhance the quality of and access to education and to lifelong learning opportunities for all the people.
- Encouraging and assisting the resolution of broad environmental issues arising throughout the country.
- Reviewing funding requests for projects that are designed to enhance the capacity of adults, families and communities to create healthy, caring, safe and supportive environments for all.
Following comprises the team of “Palepu Prayaas Trust”
- Mr. Bangar Raju Palepu, President
- Mrs. Varaha Lakshmi Palepu, Vice-President
- Mr. Karthik Chandan Palepu, Secretary
- Mr. Kaushik Chethan Palepu, Treasurer
- Mrs. Subhadra Devi Palepu, Member